Thursday, January 29, 2009

About me

Hello, and welcome :)

As probably most of you know, this blog comes as a natural continuation to my Caribbean Dreams.
Six months spent at the Tropics, literally on the other side of the world, a period in time that proved itself to be a turning point for me.

Considering the success of that blog amongst friends and people that know me, I decided to continue the blogging habit.
That is why you are here now.

In terms of objectives for posting, there aren't any clear ones yet.
What I will post, how often and for whom will depend, but I know that following it will be at least interesting for you.



My name is Alexandru Răgălie, originally from Romania, currently enjoying life in my dream city.





I am 24 years old, with an intense passion for knowledge and self discovery.
With many hobbies, interests and curiosities, I try to enjoy my experiences and grab as many new and interesting ones as I can.


This blog will follow my experiences in this wonderful city called Vienna, and I hope you will enjoy them with me.

You can connect with me on twitter (@aragalie) or via email at alexandru.ragalie@gmail.com

0 comments:

  © Alexandru Răgălie

^